Unused Spotify Gift Card Cods-2023
1.What is Spotify Gift Card?
A Spotify gift card is a prepaid card that can be used to purchase a premium subscription to the Spotify music streaming service or to purchase individual songs or albums on the platform. The gift card is available in various denominations and can be purchased online or at select retail stores. Once you have the gift card, you can redeem it on the Spotify website or mobile app to access the premium features. These features include ad-free listening, unlimited skips, and the ability to download songs and listen to them offline. The gift card can also be used to give the gift of Spotify to someone else, allowing them to enjoy the benefits of a premium subscription.
2.How to get Spotify gift card?
- Online: You can purchase a Spotify gift card online from the Spotify website or from other online retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and Target. You can choose the card denomination that you want, and the gift card code will be delivered to your email address.
- In-store: You can purchase a physical Spotify gift card at select retail stores, including Walmart, Target, CVS, and 7-Eleven, among others. Look for the gift card display rack near the checkout area or ask a sales associate for assistance.
- Gift card exchange websites: You can also check gift card exchange websites like Cardpool, Raise, or Gift Card Granny to buy or sell unused or unwanted Spotify gift cards at a discounted price.
3.How to use Spotify gift card?
To use a Spotify gift card, follow these steps:
- Visit the Spotify website and log into your account.
- Go to the redeem page by clicking on this link: https://www.spotify.com/redeem/.
- Enter the code on the back of the gift card in the space provided.
- Click on the “Redeem” button.
- Once the gift card is redeemed, the credit will be applied to your account balance, which you can use to purchase a premium subscription or individual songs and albums on the platform.
- To use the gift card balance to purchase a premium subscription, click on the “Upgrade” button on your account page and follow the prompts to choose a plan.
- To use the gift card balance to purchase songs or albums, search for the music you want to buy and click on the “Buy” button. The purchase will be deducted from your gift card balance.
4.How to Redeem Spotify Gift Card?
To redeem a Spotify gift card, follow these steps:
- Go to the Spotify website and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to create one.
- Click on your profile name at the top right corner of the page and select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Account page, scroll down and look for the “Redeem” option. Click on it.
- Enter the code on the back of your gift card in the space provided. Make sure to type it exactly as it appears on the card, including any dashes or spaces.
- Click on the “Redeem” button.
- If the code is valid, the credit will be applied to your account balance, which you can use to purchase a premium subscription or individual songs and albums on the platform.
- To check your account balance, go to your account page and look for the “Payment” section. Your balance will be displayed there